Roundtable on the Promotion of Health Equity
The Roundtable on the Promotion of Health Equity was created to enable dialogue and discussion of issues related to:
- The visibility of racial and ethnic disparities in health and health care as a national problem;
- The development of programs and strategies to reduce disparities; and
- The emergence of new leadership.
Members of the Roundtable include its sponsors and additional experts from the health and social sciences industry as well as the community.
- To view the full committee roster for 2017, please click the drop-down for "Roundtable Updates" under "Other Activity Resources" on the right of this webpage.
- Other Roundtable publications, including discussion papers and commissioned papers, are available under "Other Activity Resources."
- To sign up for the Roundtable listserv, please enter your email address and click "Subscribe" at the bottom of this page.
As of March 2016, the Health and Medicine Division continues the consensus studies and convening activities previously undertaken by the Institute of Medicine (IOM).
Upcoming Meetings for this Activity
November 28, 2017 (8:30 AM Pacific)