Join our Twitter Chat on September 20: #PopHealthChat
The NASEM Roundtable on Population Health Improvement and the Interdisciplinary Association for Population Health Science (IAPHS) will host a Twitter Chat on September 20th at 1pm as an introduction to the workshop on population health science in the United States, focusing on trends, evidence, and effective policy.
What is a Twitter Chat?
A Twitter chat is a public discussion on Twitter around a specific hashtag, in our case #PopHealthChat. Twitter chats are led by designated moderator(s)—NASEM Health and Medicine Division (@NASEM_Health) and Interdisciplinary Association for Population Health Science (@ia4phs)—who will ask questions and facilitate the discussion at a predetermined time.
- What are some gaps in the science for #pophealth?
- What would be your elevator pitch for #pophealth to engage a leader from a non-health sector (such as transportation, education, etc.)?
- What are areas in the #pophealth field where enough is known to inform action?
- Name a challenge in #pophealth science and a solution.
- Describe a successful effort to deploy the evidence in changing practice and policy to improve #pophealth.
<< Back to Meeting Page