Meeting 5: Standing Committee on Medical and Public Health Research During Large-Scale Emergency Events
The Standing Committee on Medical and Public Health Research During Large-Scale Emergency Events will meet on July 21, 2017 in Washington, DC.
The meeting objectives are to:
- Reflect on the July 20 Sandy Grants Workshop and respond to sponsor questions regarding next steps
- Respond to sponsor questions about data storage and sharing
- Discuss committee member/sponsor individually authored articles for publication
- Develop potential state of work for 2017-18 Disaster Science workshop or consensus study
- Discuss Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences’ Disaster Science project and Directors of Disaster Research Centers Meeting