November 5, 2015
Meet Our New Advisory Board Members
We are pleased to welcome five new members to the Gulf Research Program’s Advisory Board. They include:
- Mr. Kenneth E. Arnold, member, National Academy of Engineering (NAE)
- Dr. Katherine H. Freeman, member, National Academy of Sciences (NAS)
- VADM Paul G. Gaffney, member, NAE
- Dr. William S. Marras, member, NAE
- Dr. Jerry M. Melillo, member, NAS
The new board members bring significant scientific and engineering expertise to the Gulf Research Program’s existing Advisory Board. Board members are charged with implementing the Gulf Research Program’s strategic plan and identifying future opportunities that align with the program’s mission and objectives, including larger-scale initiatives. Biographies of all of the members of the Gulf Research Program’s Advisory Board are available here.
Register for Updates
Sign up to receive periodic emails with the latest program news and details about our upcoming events.
You can cancel your subscription at any time.